It’s studio photography….it’s madness…..it’s studio madness!!! That’s what you get when 5 families are jammed into 2 small adjoining studios with 6 students and an instructor.
- never try to photograph more than one family at a time
- high energy kids with props do not like to pose for photos for more than 10 seconds (and can be hazardous to a photographer’s health!)
- studio photography makes my head hurt
- give me a playground or beach location any day over a studio
- if it isn’t apparent yet…I don’t like studio photography
- always have a nice bottle of wine waiting at home after a studio shoot with multiple children
I clearly haven’t developed a passion for studio photography but nevertheless below is the payoff for a royal headache!